Now you can request a refill of your pet's medication or food---even when our practice is closed! Simply log on to your Pet Portal via our website and visit your pet's individual record page. There you can review recent prescriptions and easily request refills.
Don't have a Pet Portal yet? Sign up for one today! Just give us your e-mail address when you speak with us, or request a Pet Portal online.
What Can I do with My Pet Portal?
- View pet information
- Request appointments
- Receive important medical alerts and clinic news
- Post photos of your pet
- Order prescription refills
- Create and print instructions for pet sitters or kennel staff
- Access reliable information on a wide range of pet health topics
- Print proof of vaccination for boarding
- Request email reminders about when to give your pet's medication
How can I Get a Pet Portal?
It's simple! Just give us your email address and we'll email you a password and link to our hospital website. To get your Pet Portal, simply click on the link to our website, select "Pet Portal login." and enter your email address and assigned password. It's that easy! If you're already on our web site, just click on the link on the home page to Pet Portals.
As part of the Pet Portal service, you also have the option of receiving your pet's service reminders by email. Just let us know if you prefer email or postcard reminders. We use email to contact clients about important practice and animal health news, such as updates to our services or product recalls.